Section 40. Legal documents leaked

 


I have literally just been on BBC Radio Essex. Nick Pope was on before me still claiming that he ran the UK government's UFO project (there wasn't one). After Pope had signed off I was in two minds what to say but I did go on the record and inform BBC RADIO ESSEX that there was no MoD project therefore Nick Pope could not have run it. I was then swiftly cut off by the host. I didn't get the chance to tell them that the very same MoD files that Nick Pope talks about that are in the UK's National Archives show us exactly what is the facts surrounding Mr. Pope. I didn't know he was going to be on the radio before me otherwise I would have declined. Here's a document from the MoD that speaks volumes.

-Philp Monte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFO DISC PHOTO TAKEN FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND CANADA

UFO DISC WITNESSED NEAR LAKEWOOD NAVAL BASE IN N.J. 12-22-15

Stadium-sized asteroid to whizz past Earth on July 24, Nasa puts it in dangerous category